Lowell District Court Defense Firm
At Caselden Law, our Cambridge, Massachusetts Law Firm regularly represents clients cited or charged with offenses in Lowell District Court. Whether you are appealing a traffic citation or are facing serious criminal charges, our firm will work tirelessly to ensure that you receive the best possible outcome.
Located at 41 Hurd Street in Lowell, Massachusetts, the jurisdiction of Lowell District Court includes not only the city of Lowell, but also the surrounding communities of Billerica, Chelmsford, Dracut, Tewksbury and Tyngsboro, MA.
While Caselden Law handles a variety of legal matters, some of the more common events that are held at the Lowell District Court include:
- Criminal Clerk Magistrate Hearings – If you received a “Notice of Magistrate’s Hearing” from the District Court, you will need to appear at the courthouse at the time and date listed on the document. At the clerk magistrate hearing, also referred to as a show cause hearing, the clerk magistrate will decide whether or not the criminal complaint will issue. Should the complaint issue, you will be formally charged with the alleged crime at an arraignment.
- Speeding Ticket / Traffic Ticket Magistrate Hearings – Lowell District Court handles a large volume of civil motor vehicle infraction (CMVI) clerk magistrate hearings. Our firm handles all traffic ticket cases on a flat-fee basis and will defend your position at the clerk magistrate hearing and judge appeal, if necessary.
- Arraignments – Unless you received a clerk magistrate hearing on the application of the criminal complaint, an arraignment will likely be your first time appearing before the judge. On this day, you will be formally charged with the offense and the issue of bail will be addressed. Our firm is available on short notice to represent clients in need of immediate representation.
- Criminal Charges – Regardless of where your case stands with the court, our Massachusetts Criminal Defense Law Firm will zealously advocate on your behalf throughout the entire criminal process. Please visit our Criminal Defense page to learn more about our representation.
- Record Sealing Cases – If you have been charged with a crime in Lowell District Court and that case was dismissed or resulted in a conviction or CWOF, the charge will remain on your criminal record. Our firm assists individuals wishing to seal their criminal record in Lowell District Court.
Lowell District Court Defense Attorney
At Caselden Law, our firm represents clients dealing with a wide range of legal issues in Lowell District Court. As a client of Caselden law, your dedicated Massachusetts Criminal Defense Attorney will be by your side throughout your entire Lowell District Court Case. We pride ourselves on providing top quality legal representation to our clients. In addition to effective and tactical legal advice, your attorney will fully explain the process and will develop a case strategy that is specifically tailored to the circumstances of your case.
If you have a hearing, clerk magistrate hearing, or any other matter before the Lowell District Court, contact Caselden Law to speak with an experienced attorney about your case. We are available to speak with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – including nights and weekends.
Contact Our Firm for a free case quote.